October 20, 2015. The explosion was heard in the yard of a private house in Novi Petrivtsi village last night. The accident was the result of erupted gas cylinders that the owner of the house stored in his garage, TCN.ua reports.

Having smelt gas in the garage, the man entered the house to turn off the circuit breaker, but a spark flashed and coursed the explosion. Moreover, the car in garage exploded as well.

The explosion was so strong that the alarm of cars parked nearby went off. It blasted out windows and tiles on roofs of the neighboring houses. According to eyewitnesses, they have never heard such powerful explosions.