According to the QHA journalist, an ambulance for Volodymyr Balukh was called to the building of Razdolnensky district “court” controlled by the Kremlin. 

Balukh filed an application for the termination of the "judicial" meeting, as he felt ill and he would not be able to continue participating in the meeting.

"Judge" Elena Tedeyeva allowed to take a break and call an ambulance for the activist. The doctors examined Balukh in the courthouse and injected him with an anesthetic.

Balukh was not given a certificate that he could continue to participate in the meeting, since such certificates are issued only in the emergency room.

The court session continued. The prosecutor filed a petition to attach evidence to the case materials, which are not included in the indictment, which is illegal.

The defense of Balukh stated that in this case it is necessary to return the case to the prosecutor, so that he redrafted the indictment. The lawyer added that if the judge accepts this petition, the defense will leave the "judicial" session.

The "judge" decided to accept an illegal petition and announced a lunch break for 30 minutes.

Earlier, QHA reported that Balukh's defense declared a challenge to "judge" Elena Tedeyeva, as she rejected all the defense's petitions. Baluch's lawyer stated that the judge specifically rejected all requests of the defense and prevented from obtaining evidence. Tedeyeva rejected her challenge.

Earlier, during the court session "judge" Elena Tedeyeva rejected the motion of the defense of the activist that he needed to be examined in the Simferopol hospital, as in he could not be provided with a proper medical care in Razdolne. She argued this by the fact that Razdolnensky district hospital could provide with medical care.

The "court" forbade Balukh to communicate with his wife, son and lawyers.

Earlier, QHA reported that in the occupied Simferopol, a preliminary investigation ended on the criminal case against Ukrainian activist Volodymyr Balukh. The case was initiated under part 1 of Art. 318 of the Russian Criminal Code (the use of violence against a representative of the authorities). Balukh is accused of allegedly hitting Valery Tkachenko, the Head of Razdolnensky detention center.

According to the lawyer Dmitry Dinze, a protocol of familiarization with the case materials was signed on December 17.

Previously, the Razdolnensky district court was to interrogate Viktor Palagin, the head of the Crimean Federal Security Service, as a witness in the case of Volodymyr Balukh, but he did not appear in court. Leonov and Zabar, other FSB agents summoned by the court as witnesses, also did not attend the court session.

The defense of Volodymyr Balukh informed that they would challenge the decision of the court, which changed the preventive measure for the detainee for house arrest, but without the right to move around the house and communicate by phone with lawyers.

On October 24, the Kremlin-controlled Razdolnensky district court left the Ukrainian activist Volodymir Balukh in custody until January 16, 2018.

During the debate, the prosecutor stated that there were no grounds for changing the measure of detention, and that Balukh, while at large, could allegedly begin to engage in "illegal activities" again.

December 8, 2016, FSB officers in the annexed Crimea arrived in the village of Serebryanka, where they conducted searches in the homes of Ukrainian activist Volodymyr Balukh and his mother. After the search, the activist was detained allegedly because of the evidence found in the attic of the house in the form of 90 rounds and TNT.

August 4, Razdolnensky court of the Crimea sentenced Balukh to 3 years and 7 months of imprisonment in the colony of the general regime, as well as a fine of 10 thousand rubles.

Reference: Volodymyr Balukh is a Crimean farmer who hung a Ukrainian flag on his house in 2014, which was repeatedly ripped off by the Crimean security forces. In November 2016 Volodymyr attached a sign to his house with the inscription "18, Heroes of Heavenly Hundred Street". According to him, after that he started receiving threats from local “administration” saying that if he did not remove it, then some drugs or weapons could be found in his house, which, in fact, happened.