In Kyiv, from May 5 to 11, an ethno festival "Traditions, Emotions, Life" will take palace, within which Kyiv residents and guests of the capital will celebrate the Crimean Tatar traditional holiday of Hıdırlez.
The festival will be held on the Kontraktova Square.
Within the framework of the festival, guests are offered:
- the celebration of Hıdırlez;
- concert of creative teams and performers;
- master classes;
- interactive entertainment for children;
- exhibitions of painting and books;
- tasting of national dishes of Ukrainian, Crimean Tatar, Armenian, Georgian and other cuisines.
Guests of the festival will be able to taste real Crimean chebureks, tandyr samsa, shish kebab, pilaf and other dishes.
Earlier, a charity event "Helping Hand" was held in Kyiv in support of children from the families of Crimean political prisoners.
The organizers of the event were the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, the Islamic Cultural Center, the Crimean Tatar Cultural Center, human rights organizations.
Within the framework of the action, which took place in the Hall of Columns of the Kyiv City State Administration, a concert, an exhibition and a souvenir fair took place.